Delegate Sales Executive (English Speaking)
Who are we?
GDS Group is a global project intelligence company dedicated to helping the world's largest enterprises meet the challenges posed by a fast-moving, digital disruptive business environment.
Over the past 5 years we’ve worked with 95% of the Fortune 2000 and our solution provider clients include most, if not all the well-known B2B giants including Google, Microsoft, Oracle, IBM, AWS, Dell EMC, HPE and SAP to name a few.
Enlightening, educating and equipping executives to solve today’s business challenges with tomorrow’s knowledge and solutions. We work with large enterprises ($1+ billion turnover) to gather information on their most pressing projects, a process we call "Project Intelligence". We use this intelligence to facilitate partnerships with qualified solution providers with proven success in the challenge area.
Finally, we share published insight with our executive community, providing a roadmap to overcome today's major challenges. CIOs, CMOs, CxOs from every industry attend GDS Group events to take their companies and their careers further.
Meet The Boss
- Bespoke events which includes MeetTheBoss Live bringing together leading CIO’s and Senior VP’s across multi B2B sectors over an evening of roundtable discussions. MeetTheBoss.TV which is a digital roundtable, independently moderated, creating thought leading conversation about a hot business-related topic.
Role Purpose and Background
- Specifically, our job is to speak with those decision makers about their business development plans and sell our capability to directly match their projects to solution providers, based on our unique market and sector intelligence, during our virtual roundtables and physical events.
- When speaking with CEOs and VP’s, it’s vital to have researched who they are and what they are trying to achieve within their given market. Providing insightful marketing services/ connection recommendations means we need to be at the forefront of their markets, customers, products to ensure successful fulfilment.
- Due to the intelligence gathering aspect to the work, a lot of the work can be office based. However, our Executives are based globally, so we use many mediums to connect including our video platform and as well face to face meetings and events.
- We offer structured training and development initially throughout the first three months and then ongoing throughout your entire career at GDS.
- Research both the client, product and industry to build a complete understanding of the ideal candidate/attendee for each campaign.
- Excelling at demonstrating and understanding the value that our proposition provides to its clients.
- Identifying client needs and consulting with them about the right product solution to ensure a successful outcome and delivering a demonstrable ROI.
- Network with existing and new clients to identify new opportunities. Resourcefully using your network to deepen your product and market knowledge.
- Build collaborative internal partnerships on product development, marketing, insight, fulfilment and campaign management.
- Meet and exceed all KPI’s and targets.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Strong English communication skills with the ability to build relationships with key clients.
- A minimum of 2+ year’s sales experience preferred
- High caliber sales professional: strong open, pitch, objection handling and closing skills..
- A high level of business acumen with the ability to execute an out-come focused sales approach.
- Technical: able to answer technical answers around product and fulfilment
- Candidates must be individuals who can consult with senior level decision makers with authority, confidence and intelligence.
- Comfortable working within a team and contributing to its overall success
- Exceptionally motivated and driven to hit KPIs and targets and develop yourself and others.
- A competitive basic salary and uncapped commission structure.
- Additional time off over Christmas and New Year period.
- An additional half days’ holiday on the day of your birthday.
- The opportunity for you to evolve your career within a fantastic company culture which includes staff days out, regular incentives for exemplifying GDS’ core values and much more.
- Health Insurance
- You will be eligible to use your annual leave even before six months of service
If you are interested in this role, please apply by uploading your CV in English only to this link: https://gdsgroup.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=768
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further recruiting stages.